Friday, March 23, 2012

Moon schmoon

I had a busy busy day, and I couldn't even see the moon anyway, so no pic of the ol' moon. Just think of me next time you see it.

Tonight I sang in little benefit concert at the Draper Historic Theater (an old movie theater that's been converted into a theater theater). It was a big showcase of Broadway favorites. I sang Wouldn't It Be Loverly from My Fair Lady, and Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom of the Opera.

It was stressful to prepare for, but all in all, a good experience. I loved being Eliza Doolittle, wiping my nose on my hand, and being all uneducated and un-lady-like.

My kind, supportive family (Kimball, Brook, Brit, mom, Bruce, ma- and pa-in-law) came and we all snuck out at intermission and got ice cream. Thanks to all who came to support, and sorry if you got guilted into paying the "suggested" admission fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment