Saturday, March 24, 2012

Animal

I don't have much interaction with live animals, so this animal was my lunch. My sisters-in-law on my husband's side (most of them) and I went out for lunch today with my mother-in-law for a belated birthday celebration. We went to The Cheesecake Factory. I ordered salmon, since my husband does not like it (or the smell) so I never make it. I understand, and I sympathize with him since I used to really dislike it, too, so I just don't buy it anymore. It so healthy, though, so I eat it at restaurants when I can, and my mom makes it pretty often, too.

Anyway, the waiter forgot to bring me my side salad, which was fine (the salmon filled me up), but I mentioned it to him at the end of the meal, and he offered to give it to me to go. I declined, since I was full, so he insisted on giving me a free piece of cheesecake. No complaints.

1 comment:

  1. that salmon looks sooooooooooooooooo good! and what a shame that Kimball does not like it, all 3 of us love it! You are good wifey to not put your husband through fishy torture.

    ReplyDelete