Saturday, March 10, 2012

Loud

Woke up this morning to a little helicopter loudly buzzing around my head.

My father-in-law recently got one of these, and since I was going to be away for the weekend, Kimball was planning on hanging out with his dad last night and today. Kimball even got a 'copter of his own to have flying duels with his papa.

My sister-in-law ended up having her baby yesterday, (a little bit earlier than was anticipated) the day we were going to escape for our girls' night, so we had to postpone it. 

(He's such a cute baby! And he has so much black hair! His name is Domenico, but he'll likely go by Dominic).

Anyway, this helicopter is amazing, and I'm glad I'm here to witness the childlike joy on my husband's face as he maneuvers it around our apartment. We may even take it outside later today...!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your photo-a-day thing and I love it. You're so cool. Steve got that exact same helicopter for Christmas and I know what you mean about waking up to a little buzzing sound and seeing the little boyhood coming out of our manly husbands :) Haha, it's great.

    ReplyDelete