Tuesday, June 01, 2010

my hair.

Well, it's slowly fading... into a weird copper-ish tone. I don't know how I feel about it. It's hard to see the true color in these pictures, but in the sunlight, it's definitely different. 



The roots are also coming in nicely... as was strangely and awkwardly pointed out to me by a guy at my school... "Hey, look at that! You're roots are coming in!" 

Yes. Thank you. 



The last time I died my hair (and the only other time besides this time) I used the same color, and it took about 5 months to fade out... but it faded to my natural color exactly. That was, however, in the winter. This time, my hair is exposed to a lot of sun every day. It's fading quicker and the hair that's growing in is growing in very sun-bleached. I feel like I'm going grey.

I'll be honest, I was sort of just hoping that my hair would grow in dark... Yeah... not likely. Can't wait to see what it'll look like in two months! 

*

PS - one of our rules here is that we aren't allowed to wear our hair down in public. I'm soooo sick of it.

Oh, and thank you again to Brooklyn who dyed my hair for me (twice). I'm very grateful for the lack of attention I get here compared to last time when I came as a blond. It's brilliant. 

1 comment:

  1. i like your hair. and i really like it looking slightly curly. so hip and lovely. no wonder they dont let you wear it down in public!

    ReplyDelete