Friday, September 28, 2012

Rosemary Olive Oil Bread

My mom and step-dad came over to see our new place last night, so we decided we might as well feed them, too. We had some tasty pasta, and this bread. I wasn't planning on making bread, but I saw this recipe on Pinterest two hours before they showed up, and it looked so good and so easy.

*I should mention that what I saw on Pinterest made it seem as though it was a crackpot recipe, but it was not. Pinterest is really dumb sometimes.

Still though, it was super easy, and it was recommended that it be made upon a pizza stone, which we have and love. It only takes an hour or so to whip it up, and it is delicious. I highly recommend looking at the original recipe, because you'll wan't to make it soon. Also, the blog's pictures look way more appetizing than my awesome ariel view.

And on an unrelated note, Happy Birthday to my Dad!!! He's 30 and a half years older than me, so he turns 57 today. I love you dad, and I hope you had a great day!  (So weird that I'm 27, and when my dad was 29 he already had 5 kids... which would mean my mom was 28 at the time... I've gotta get crackin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment