Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn

We went on a lovely morning hike the other day. It was so nice to feel the cool, autumn air after such a long, hot summer. I really do love the heat, and I'm sad to see it go, but at the same time it seems as though I'm always ready for the seasons to change at about the exact time that they do change. Summer was fantastic, but I'm so happy it's fall. We walked up Rock Canyon, which happens to be the place where Kimball proposed to me.


The picture of that little rock below (it's much larger in real life) is where we sat and became betrothed. We love going back to that place. I'm glad he proposed somewhere quiet, (relatively) private, and that we can always, quite easily, return to.

(Is it just me, or do we both look like little kids in that top picture? Maybe it's just our sleepy faces...? Do we always look like that? No wonder people always think we're 21. It's funny how differently they treat us when thy learn how old we actually are, haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment