Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's already Christmas Eve! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. We've been away from home since Friday, and we're not going back until after the new year, which is kind of sad. I love spending time with family over the holidays, but part of me can't wait for us to have a little family of our own, and to just do our own thing at our own house. I always decorate our place for christmas, but then we have to leave it behind. It's not much... all of our Christmas decorations fit in the Christmas tree box, which is pretty small. I like it that way. I like minimal Christmas decorations, which you'd know if you follow my Christmas board on Pinterest... My dream Christmas is all white with a little fresh green, and in Sweden. Not too much to ask, is it? One day I'll have my dream Scandinavian Christmas, but for now, I love my little box of mis-matched Christmas goodies. It certainly does the job of getting us in the Christmas mood for the few weeks leading up to Christmas.

riding the new train from Provo to SLC

We've already had an awesome weekend, and the break's only going to get better! So far the break has consisted of dinner and a movie with friends (The Hobbit... for the third time... in 3D 48fps!), a really hard military work out session the next morning with the same friends (I'm still finding it difficult to move), taking the train to Syracuse, so much fun with cutie-pie nieces, movies, naps, hot chocolate, popcorn, games, a little P90X, a gift-wrapping extravaganza, and lots of good food. I'm so excited for what the next week or so will bring!







No comments:

Post a Comment